Customer Bill of Rights
Commitments of AsiaTech
- Selling ADSL Internet
- Selling Intranet and Bandwidth
- Service Extension and Service Change
- Technical Support
- Installing the service for subscriber
- Sales agent (commission agent)
- Providing service according to ordered volume and time
- Considering overnight download half-price for 2GB and 3GB downloads and free for 5GB and upper for volume based services
- Provide service according to contract
- 1 year replacement warranty if you purchase a modem from the company
- Selling added volume to the service
- Installing service within 72 hours after registration (except limited centers and telecommunication problems)
- 100% payment refund if the service delivery is failed (in case the problem is from AisaTech side or because of fiber, PCM, etc.)
- Registration and shopping guide by the customer affairs unit and registration portal
- Providing customer number and password to use subscriber profile and to provide any other request that needs this information
- Providing invoice for the subscriber in company’s portal
- Creating easy payment service
- Examining requests and possibility to provide the services required by the applicant
- Installation of necessary equipment to provide the requested services
- Informing the subscriber if getting close to completion of the service or termination of subscriber volume to extend the service and order volume
- Service extension and ordering extra volume through creating easy payment service through communication channels
- Maintaining subscriber’s port between one month to three months on a daily basis according to the specified price
- Upgrading the service( within the limitations of previously purchased service)
- Resolving the problem by telephone by experts
- Sending expert to the communication center and if necessary to subscribers place
- Fixing customer‘s broken service within 72 hours
- Fixing subscriber’s modem technical problems in personal references
- Guiding the subscriber to cancel and remove the service
- Performing the removal process within 72 hours
- Informing the subscriber about the removing process
- Accepting the removal request through customer affairs system
- No need for dialing and entering Username و Password
- Cheaper cost than wireless
- Sending SMS to the subscriber after company’s expert’s approval in customer affairs system
- Delivering the service within 48 hours
- Step by step subscriber training in setting up by phone
- Responding to complaints in a timely manner and responsibly
- Access to channels of complaint
- Issuing tracking number after receiving the complaint
- Examining subscriber’s complaint in the specified time
- Surveying after complaint
- Providing internet service according to the mentioned commitments for selling ADSL (first row in the table)
- Advertisement help
- Panel training and sale strategies
- Full support for users
- Establishing of new centers based on increased sales
- Supporting the agency according to the contact between
Customer Bill of Rights
The customer has the right to…..
The customer has the right to know about the type of company’s service.
The customer has the right to receive free information about the services received.
The customer has the right to be informed of changes in the company's service.
The Customer has the right to require information about the services received at any time.
The customer has the right to receive support around the clock.
The customer has the right to express his opinion about our service.
The customer has the right to criticize us.
The customer has the right to complain about our service or support.
The customer has the right to choose the type of service based on his need or taste.
The customer has the right to expect mutual respect and expert staff in AsiaTech.
The customer has the right to contact with management in a defined manner.
The customer has the right to complain about the delay in service providing
Introducing regulatory and administrative provisions
Communications Regulatory Authority was established according to the article 7 of the functions and powers law of the ministry of Communications and Information Technology passed by the Islamic Consultative Assembly in 19/2/1382 from the integration of Communication Department of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and General Department of Radio Communications in order to perform governance, regulatory and administrative functions and powers in the Communications Regulatory department related to the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. This organization is an independent legislative and regulatory institution that plays the role of making the market of telecommunication services competitive and enhancing the quality of services. The importance and role of this institution in the private sector boom is clear from the duties that are laid upon it according to the statute.
Communications Regulatory Authority has established in the Radio Communications Department in order to implement the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission approvals and achieve the objectives and perform the desired tasks and the head of this organization is the Deputy Minister.